Design & Drawings
At Pro-Fix we have invested in the latest computer technology to provide you with intricate cad drawings with supporting calculations to assist in the process of your intended project.
Since the latest introduction of Temporary Works TG20:13, the scaffolding industry has made it a necessity for scaffolds to be designed and calculated. With these facilities we can now offer our customers a complete package from tender stage and conception all the way through to the completed erection of the scaffold.
We can offer:
- Scaffold Design and Consultancy.
- Provide High Quality 3D CAD drawings and calculations.
- Arrange 3rd Party checks.
- Provide Working Drawings.
- Provide Generic Drawings for basic scaffolds (e.g. Independents, birdcages and towers).
All scaffolds are designed using the following codes of practice:
- BS EN12811-Part 1: Scaffolds — Performance requirements and general design.
- BS EN12810-Part 1 and 2: Product specifications, particular methods of structural design (respectively).
- NASC TG20:13: Guide to good practice for Scaffolding with tube and fittings.
Pro-Fix Access Ltd,
Aston Copse, Titchfield Road, Titchfield,
Hampshire PO14 3EB.
Email: [email protected]